Sunday, May 31, 2009

With the Mediterranian to My Left, and the City to My Right

There's nothing like a day in the city with your friends. Just spending hours chilling by the dock on a nice patch of green grass. The constant shifting from being in the sun and being in the shade. Hahaha, I love Barcelona. This city will always be in my heart. It's so refreshing to realize that you don't really need to be doing anything to be having a good time. It's times like these that we will value, the effortless friendships and the pointless laughing fits. I can't wait for SUMMER 2009, it will be legend-wait for it-dary.

Exams soon = slightly stressing.


[Feelings Show - Colbie Calliat]

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for SUMMER 2009, it will be legend-wait for it-dary.

    I SECOND THAT.

    ReplyDelete